Stephen and Lacey Henderson of Pella are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Elena Gertrude, born June 30, 2011, at Pella Regional Health Center. Elena was 7 pounds 0 ounces and 19 inches long. Grandparents are Denny and Georgia Slings of Kellogg; John and Maria Henderson of Lima, Peru; and the late Jewel Henderson of Pella. Great-grandparents are Ed and Gert Slings of Newton; Guy and Janet Jansen of Pella; Art and Edith Meppelink of Pella; and Elena Henderson of Houston, Texas.
Katrina and Buddy Harsch, of Bloomfield, are the proud parents of Mia Lorraine Harsch born on Sept. 1, 2011 at 7:30 a.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 3.3 oz. and was 20.25 inches tall. Mia was born at the Davis County Hospital in Bloomfield. Paternal grandparents are Monte and Rexanna Harsch, Drakesville. Maternal grandparents are Wayne and Karen Van Walbeek, Pella. Paternal great-grandparents are Ron and Betty Wilson, Drakesville, and Carolynn Harsch, Bloomfield. Maternal great-grandparents are Tunis and Carrie Van Walbeek, Pella and Fr. Bill Wiegand, Pella. Mia was welcomed home by sister Payton, 2 years old.
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines