James and Amanda Brooks of Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin would like to announce the birth of a son, Tristan Allen Brooks, born Dec. 10, 2010. Tristan weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 ½ inches long. Maternal grandparents are Debra and Dean Harvey of Suamico, Wisc. and paternal grandparents are Karen Clark-Allen of Branson, Mo. and the late Jim Allen. Paternal Great Grandmother is Jeanie Crane of Pleasantville.
Todd and Jessica Willemsen of Prairie Village, Kan. are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Claire Avery, born on Dec. 23, 2010. Claire weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. She was welcomed home by big brother Jacob, age 2 1/2. Grandparents are Aaron and Martha Page of Urbandale and Cindy and Ron Willemsen of Pella. Great-grandparents are Ray and Berdina Granger of Colo and the late Fred and Martha Willemsen of Lynnville.
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines