Jeromy and Dana Dingeman are the proud parents of a baby girl, Maizie Catherine Dingeman, born June 30, 2011 at Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. Maizie’s grandparents are Pete and Ruth Carr of Burke, SD and Gary “Dan” Dingeman and Mary Van Berkum of Pella. Great-grandparents are Maizie Lange of Baldwin, ND and the late Catharina Monster of Pella. Maizie’s siblings include two brothers, Britt Carr, 18, and John Dingeman, 12, and a sister, Tanja Anderson, 16.
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines