Jason and Laura Nikkel, Hudsonville, MI, are the parents of a son, Max Steven, born March 31. He weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. Grandparents are Jerry and Judy Nikkel of Pella, and Steve and Judy Roelofs of Jamestown, MI. Baby Max was welcomed home by Arianna, age 4, and Neal, age 2.
Bradley and Jessica Van Vark of Pella are the parents of a baby boy. Jarrett James was born at 6:18 p.m. on March 29. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. Big brother, William, age 3 welcomed him home. Grandparents are Gene and Lois Schwade of Mason City and Roger and Nancy Van Vark of Otley. Great-grandmother is Margaret Moon of Mason City.
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines