Mark and Stacy Boender of rural Oskaloosa are the parents of a baby girl, Allison Grace Boender, born January 5, 2012 at the Pella Regional Health Center, Pella, Iowa. Allison weighed eight pounds, thirteen ounces and was 21 inches long.
Her maternal grandparents are Fred and Sandy Van Den Broek of Otley, Iowa and great-grandmother is Esther Vande Lune of Pella. Allison’s paternal grandparents are Steven and Janet Boender of rural Oskaloosa. Her paternal great-grandparents are Gene and Beverly Ferguson of rural Oskaloosa and Harry and Elizabeth Boender of Oskaloosa. Allison Grace is welcomed home by Ethan Joel, Amelia Joy, Elijah Cole and Anton Mark.
Eric and Kayla Spillman of Marshalltown are the parents of a baby boy, Ean Alyn, born December 11, 2011. Ean weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 22 inches long. Grandparents are Jerry and Marie Vander Wert of Pella and Greg and Karen Spillman of Marshalltown. Great-grandparents are Loren and Janice Vander Wert of Pella, Carl Van Donselaar of Pella, Carl Spillman of Cedar Falls, Gretchen De Vilder of Albion, and Jerry and Phyllis Frohwein of Newton.
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines