Pella — Nathan and Hannah Vander Wilt are the parents of a baby boy, Malachi Reese, born on November 24. Born at home in West Richland, WA, Malachi weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches long. Grandparents are Doug and Lois Vander Wilt of Fort Collins, CO and Gregg and Brenda Hooyer of Sioux Center, IA. Great-grandparents are Arvin and Carolyn Vander Wilt of Pella; Pete and Kathy Van Drunen of Caledonia, MI; Lois Hooyer of Sioux Center, IA and Alvin and Margaret Feenstra of Stickney, SD. Malachi was welcomed home by his older sibling Tobias, age 2.
- Brown Chris and Kati Brown of Pella are the proud parents of a baby boy, Lincoln Nickolas. He was born August 7, 2014 at Mercy Hospital in Des Moines, weighing 7 lb. 6 oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long.Lincoln’s grandparents are Mike and Liz Mandrick, and Ron
- Dingeman Jeff Dingeman and Nicole Brooks are the proud parents of a baby boy. Emerson Zander Dingeman was born January 7, 2014 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. He weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 inches long. His grandparents are Mary Van Berk
- Births Kirk Ryan and Kristin Kirk of Pella, Iowa are the proud and loving parents of a baby girl, Brinley Rai Kirk. She was born on October 14, 2013 at the Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Brinley's proud grandpa
- Birth Ryan Aaron and Amber Ryan of Knoxville are the proud parents of a baby girl. Tessa Mae Ryan was born on December 4, 2013 at Pella Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz., and was 20" long. Maternal grandparents are Kenton and Pam DeZwarte of Kno
- Vande Voort Aaron and Elizabeth Vande Voort are proud to announce the birth of their baby girl, Autumn Wilhelmina Vande Voort. She was born October 30, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center in Pella, IA. Autumn weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long.
- Births Brand Jason and Wanda Brand of Pella are the proud parents of a daughter, Audrey Renee Brand born Thursday, October 10, 2013 at the Pella Regional Health Center. She weighed 8 lb. and was 20" tall. Audrey was welcomed home by her sisters Allison Joy
- Van Dyk
- More Births Headlines