Pella — Wind gusts in excess of 30 miles per hour continue to be predicted for Marion County through the early morning hours of Friday. Significant blowing and drifting of snow is expected through the night. After dark, visibility will be extremely limited. County paved roads will continue to be plowed until dark this evening. Plowing will resume at 4 AM on Friday and continue through the day. Plowing of Rock roads will begin at 4 A.M. Friday also. Significant drifting has occurred on the east – west roads especially North and West of Knoxville. Travel is not recommended through the early morning hours of Friday. Postponing unnecessary trips should be considered.
- Breaking News
- Pella Police Department warns of utility scam
- Pella PD warns of recent scam
- Chamber warns of scam
- Bos Landen set to open Wednesday
- Pella man charged with enticement of a minor
- Council to discuss ground lease agreement with Warrior Golf Venture, LLC
- City to buy buildings at Bos Landen
Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.
Marion County's burn ban will be lifted at 11 a.m. Monday, April 14.
Law enforcement seeks help
The Marion County Sheriff's and Attorney's Offices, along with the police departments of Pella, are helping the FBI locate an unidentified 28-year-old male suspected of having ties to child pornography.
EPA names Pella Corp 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
Seventh time Pella® Windows and Doors team earns prestigious honor
- More Breaking News Headlines