Pella — Just before 3 p.m. on Monday afternoon, area emergency personnel was dispatched to a one vehicle rollover accident just north of Pella on Hwy. T-14. The driver of the vehicle, a female, was transported by Pella EMS to the Pella Regional Hospital. Injuries were thought to be non-threatening at the time. The cause of the accident remains under investigation. Responding to the call included Pella EMS, Pella Fire Dept., Marion County Sheriff and Iowa State Patrol.
- Breaking News
- Chamber warns of scam
- Bos Landen set to open Wednesday
- Pella man charged with enticement of a minor
- Council to discuss ground lease agreement with Warrior Golf Venture, LLC
- City to buy buildings at Bos Landen
Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.
Marion County's burn ban will be lifted at 11 a.m. Monday, April 14.
Law enforcement seeks help
The Marion County Sheriff's and Attorney's Offices, along with the police departments of Pella, are helping the FBI locate an unidentified 28-year-old male suspected of having ties to child pornography.
EPA names Pella Corp 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
Seventh time Pella® Windows and Doors team earns prestigious honor
- IGA to move State Match Play, Pella loses out
Tow ban in place
The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a tow ban in place.
- More Breaking News Headlines