Pella — Stringfest, the annual day of workshops and performances for Iowa high school students, has been postponed until March 7 due to inclement weather. Students will perform with the Central College Community Orchestra at 7 p.m. in Douwstra Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public.
- Breaking News
Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.
Marion County's burn ban will be lifted at 11 a.m. Monday, April 14.
Law enforcement seeks help
The Marion County Sheriff's and Attorney's Offices, along with the police departments of Pella, are helping the FBI locate an unidentified 28-year-old male suspected of having ties to child pornography.
EPA names Pella Corp 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
Seventh time Pella® Windows and Doors team earns prestigious honor
- IGA to move State Match Play, Pella loses out
Tow ban in place
The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a tow ban in place.
- Pella Community School dismissing early, no conferences tonight
- Pella Chamber announces Hall of Fame Award Recipients
Supervisors approve road aid agreement
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a resolution for a federal aid funding agreement for a project along G-40.
- Freezing rain expected tonight
- Hazardous weather expected
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.