Pella — Kovilic Construction, the contractor for the Corp of Engineers has notified the Marion County Engineer's Office that they are experiencing delays with their repair project, and that the road closure will be extending until August 30th.
- Breaking News
- Chamber warns of scam
- Bos Landen set to open Wednesday
- Pella man charged with enticement of a minor
- Council to discuss ground lease agreement with Warrior Golf Venture, LLC
- City to buy buildings at Bos Landen
Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.
Marion County's burn ban will be lifted at 11 a.m. Monday, April 14.
Law enforcement seeks help
The Marion County Sheriff's and Attorney's Offices, along with the police departments of Pella, are helping the FBI locate an unidentified 28-year-old male suspected of having ties to child pornography.
EPA names Pella Corp 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
Seventh time Pella® Windows and Doors team earns prestigious honor
- IGA to move State Match Play, Pella loses out
Tow ban in place
The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a tow ban in place.
- More Breaking News Headlines