Pella — According to the Marion County Engineer's Office and based on the latest forecast from the National Weather Service, trucks will be starting at 7 a.m. Tuesday morning and potentially working into the evening hours. Motor graders will be working normal hours Tuesday. A decision will be made Tuesday when officials see what this storm brings as to Tuesdays evening work hours and Wednesdays work hours.
- Breaking News
- Pella Police Department warns of utility scam
- Pella PD warns of recent scam
- Chamber warns of scam
- Bos Landen set to open Wednesday
- Pella man charged with enticement of a minor
- Council to discuss ground lease agreement with Warrior Golf Venture, LLC
- City to buy buildings at Bos Landen
Burn ban to be lifted at 11 a.m.
Marion County's burn ban will be lifted at 11 a.m. Monday, April 14.
Law enforcement seeks help
The Marion County Sheriff's and Attorney's Offices, along with the police departments of Pella, are helping the FBI locate an unidentified 28-year-old male suspected of having ties to child pornography.
EPA names Pella Corp 2014 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
Seventh time Pella® Windows and Doors team earns prestigious honor
- More Breaking News Headlines