Pella — Brush that will not fit in yard waste bags must be bundled using string, rope, or other biodegradable material (no wire or plastic). Brush bundles must measure less than 48 inches long, 30 inches in diameter, weigh less than 40 pounds, and must not contain branches greater than 3 inches in diameter. The City will collect the brush bundles, meeting the above requirements, at no charge, on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- Breaking News
Tow ban in place
The Marion County Sheriff's Office has a tow ban in place.
- Pella Community School dismissing early, no conferences tonight
- Pella Chamber announces Hall of Fame Award Recipients
Supervisors approve road aid agreement
The Marion County Board of Supervisors approved a resolution for a federal aid funding agreement for a project along G-40.
- Freezing rain expected tonight
- Hazardous weather expected
Edouard granted new trial
The Iowa Court of Appeals says errors made in Patrick Edouard's initial trial were severe enough to order a retrial. The ruling also allows a new defense witness.
- 2014 Tulip Time Queen, Court announced The 2014 Tulip TIme Court was announced Saturday evening during the annual Queen's Announcement Party held this year at Pella Christian High School's Vermeer Auditorium. Randy Sikkema served as the emcee for the evening. The 2014 Tulip Time Court includes Faith Van Wyngarden, Sarah Muller, 2014 Tulip Time Queen Leah Blankespoor, Rachel Mueller and Mariah Eekhoff.
Charles Farver to retire as Chair of Pella Corp Board in May 2015
Adam Farver planned to be Vice-Chair in 2014, transitions to Chair in 2015
Pella Election Results
There were no contested races in the City of Pella's election, but here are the numbers.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Tow ban in place