Pella — The annual Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, March 23, from 9, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Central Park. Raindate would be March 30 at the same time and place. The event is sponsored by the Pella Kiwanis in conjunction with the Boy Scouts and Community 1st Credit Union.
Approved by City Council on Tuesday evening
- Breaking News
Edouard granted new trial
The Iowa Court of Appeals says errors made in Patrick Edouard's initial trial were severe enough to order a retrial. The ruling also allows a new defense witness.
- 2014 Tulip Time Queen, Court announced The 2014 Tulip TIme Court was announced Saturday evening during the annual Queen's Announcement Party held this year at Pella Christian High School's Vermeer Auditorium. Randy Sikkema served as the emcee for the evening. The 2014 Tulip Time Court includes Faith Van Wyngarden, Sarah Muller, 2014 Tulip Time Queen Leah Blankespoor, Rachel Mueller and Mariah Eekhoff.
Charles Farver to retire as Chair of Pella Corp Board in May 2015
Adam Farver planned to be Vice-Chair in 2014, transitions to Chair in 2015
Pella Election Results
There were no contested races in the City of Pella's election, but here are the numbers.
2014 Tulip Time Queen, Court finalists named
Reserved tickets will be available starting Oct. 29 from 4:30-6 p.m. at the Scholte Church, Historical Village and Museum
- Change of plans for PHS production
- Bos Landen up for sale
- Flu Vaccine nowavailable at Pella Regional’s Medical Clinics
Additional severe weather conference call take place
Marion County is now included in the moderate risk area
US Army Corps of Engineers Preparing for Possible Shutdown
If a federal government shutdown occurs, effective Tuesday, Oct. 1, all Corps-operated campgrounds, day-use parks and boat ramps will close
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Edouard granted new trial