Mary Andringa next co-chair of the Governor’s STEM Advisory Council
Gov. Terry Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today announced that Mary Vermeer Andringa, president and CEO of Vermeer Corporation in Pella, will serve as co-chair of the Governor’s Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Advisory Council when University of Northern Iowa President Ben Allen steps down from that role on June 30, 2013. Andringa will assume the role of co-chair next July 1.
- Wisse named market president for U.S. Bank in Pella
- New Leighton State Bank team member brings passion for customer service
Pella Cinemas going digital
With the assistance of the Community Betterment Organization, Pella Cinemas will install new, digital projectors in its three theaters beginning Monday.
Small businesses being targeted by hackers
Local retail business in Pella experiences cyber security breach
- Nationally-Recognized Lean Consultant to visit Pella
Pella® Windows and Doors to be distributed in India, manufactured in USA
First independent distributor launches sales in India
- Distinguished statewide program graduates local leader
Red Rock Balloonfest winners announced
The Knoxville Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of the Second Annual Red Rock Balloonfest.
Andringa recognized with NAF award
Outstanding Professional Accomplishments in Corporate Leadership
- More Business Headlines
- Mary Andringa next co-chair of the Governor’s STEM Advisory Council