Loebsack hears Pella Cooperative Electric's concerns
Congressman Dave Loebsack met with representatives from Pella Cooperative Electric Saturday morning and listened to their concerns regarding the future of the electric industry.
Lake Red Rock tailwater anglers to be surveyed
Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) will sponsor a creel (angler) survey aimed at establishing current fishing activity in the Lake Red Rock tailwater area below the Red Rock Dam. MRES plans to begin constructing a hydroelectric power plant at the dam in 2013.
- Ribbon cutting held at AmericInn Hotel & Suites The Pella Chamber of Commerce held an official ribbon cutting was held Wednesday, April 18, in Pella at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites located at 910 West 16th Street. Pella Chamber members were given tours of the remodeled facility and had breakfast at the hotel.
- Lely hosts Grand Opening in Pella Lely, the world leader in robotic milking systems, hosted a Grand Opening celebration to commemorate the expansion of its production facilities in Pella this week. The three-day event is a celebration of Lely's first dairy production facility outside of its headquarters and production facilities in Maassluis and Rotterdam, Holland. The facility will dramatically increase production capacity in the North American market, allowing Lely to expand its current services and technologies for dairy producers across North America.
Pella Sports Park tentatively set to open in 2014
A new $6 million sports park, featuring softball, baseball and utility fields is scheduled to begin construction on the east side of Pella in 2013.
Pella Store Part of select group to host Bunyaad Fair Trade Rug Event
Event set for March 14-17
Braun reflects back on his last 25 years in Pella, COC
Time flies when you're in a job you love. For Rod Braun, that time has been a quarter-century of work for the Christian Opportunity Center.
Chamber Announces Hall of Fame Award Recipients
Pella Chamber of Commerce will honor the award recipients at the Annual Luncheon & Hall of Fame Awards on Wednesday, February 22
- President and CEO of Vermeer Corporation to Speak at February Forum
- Cook & Son Insurance nationally recognized
- More Business Headlines
- Loebsack hears Pella Cooperative Electric's concerns