Pella — Stringfest, the annual day of workshops and performances for Iowa high school students, has been postponed until March 7 due to inclement weather. Students will perform with the Central College Community Orchestra at 7 p.m. in Douwstra Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public.
- Central College
Got cabin fever?
Come hear music written for the wind band by British composers
- Geisler Penquite announces spring speakers The Geisler Penquite committee has announced its 2014 spring speakers. The speaker series will focus on a number of topics in education. All sessions are free and open to the public. Registration is required. For more information and to register, vis
- Central College events March 3-9
- Rodrigues-Pavao, Runaas perform Stephen Rodrigues-Paväo, tenor, will be accompanied by pianist Margaret Runaas in a recital March 7 at Central College. Rodrigues-Paväo is an accomplished Portuguese-American musician from Madison, Wis. He researches and performs traditional Spanish
- Central College events
Central to host Political Science convention
Political Scientists from throughout the state will be coming to Marion County next weekend, as Central College hosts the Iowa Association of Political Scientists' annual convention and program.
- Central students perform 'The Ice Fishing Play' Theatre Central will be hosting four performances of Kevin Kling's "The Ice Fishing Play" Feb. 26-March 1 in the Kruidenier Center at Central College. All shows begin at 7:30 p.m. "The Ice Fishing Play," directed by Ann Wilkinson, is a comedy about a
- Central to host Jeff Link '89 at meeting of political scientists Central College will host the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Iowa Association of Political Scientists Feb. 28-March 1. The meeting will feature a reception, panels and project presentations for registered attendees, plus a keynote with Jeff Link '89 that
- The Right Fit
- Central College events for Feb. 17-23
- More Central College Headlines
- Got cabin fever?