- Central College
- Italian cuisine and wine served Central College will host an Italian dinner with wine pairings Feb. 21. Designed to teach attendees about the food and wines of Italy, each course of traditional Italian cuisine will be paired with a different, complementary wine. Through the course
- Central College events
Central College calendar of events Jan. 27 - Feb. 3
Need something to do? Here's a rundown of what Central College has on tap for the coming week.
- Kling is 'Breakin' Hearts & Takin' names Theatre Central is proud to present renowned storyteller, playwright and author Kevin Kling for a glimpse into his "wonderful world of the skewed and significant mundane." If you are looking for a great Valentine's Day gift, wrap up a set of tickets
- Central celebrates Martin Luther King Day with two alumni speakers In celebration of Martin Luther King Day, Central College will host a convocation featuring two Central alumni Jan. 20. Annie Wignall Foskett '10, founder of The Care Bags Foundation and educator, and Mollie Ibbotson Phukan '05, former Peace Corps an
- Generous donors add collaborative table to the computer lab at Central College Thanks to the generosity of the Kooiker family, the Kooiker Lab, a 24-hour computer lab in the Weller Center for Business and International Studies at Central College has been updated to accommodate a group collaboration table in addition to individu
Sisters find ‘A Little Bit of Home’
People say that two is better than one
- Central choirs Christmas Candlelight concerts set The A Capella Choir, Chamber Singers, Handbell Choir and College-Community Orchestra will perform their annual Christmas Candlelight Concerts Dec. 13-14 at 8 p.m. in Douwstra Auditorium. There will be an additional performance Dec. 12 at 7:30 p.m. at
- Central sponsors events for hunger and homelessness Awareness Week Calling attention to hunger and homelessness in Iowa and around the world, Central College is hosting numerous events Nov. 16-22 to promote Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. The events kicked off with a food drive at the final home football gam
3M Donates to Lake Association
Representatives from 3M, the Red Rock Lake Association, the US Army Corps of Engineers and Central College gathered at North Overlook Campground this morning as 3M presented a $30,000 donation to a cooperative natural playscape project.
- More Central College Headlines