- Central College
- Central celebrates Martin Luther King Day with two alumni speakers In celebration of Martin Luther King Day, Central College will host a convocation featuring two Central alumni Jan. 20. Annie Wignall Foskett '10, founder of The Care Bags Foundation and educator, and Mollie Ibbotson Phukan '05, former Peace Corps an
- Generous donors add collaborative table to the computer lab at Central College Thanks to the generosity of the Kooiker family, the Kooiker Lab, a 24-hour computer lab in the Weller Center for Business and International Studies at Central College has been updated to accommodate a group collaboration table in addition to individu
Sisters find ‘A Little Bit of Home’
People say that two is better than one
- Central choirs Christmas Candlelight concerts set The A Capella Choir, Chamber Singers, Handbell Choir and College-Community Orchestra will perform their annual Christmas Candlelight Concerts Dec. 13-14 at 8 p.m. in Douwstra Auditorium. There will be an additional performance Dec. 12 at 7:30 p.m. at
- Central sponsors events for hunger and homelessness Awareness Week Calling attention to hunger and homelessness in Iowa and around the world, Central College is hosting numerous events Nov. 16-22 to promote Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. The events kicked off with a food drive at the final home football gam
3M Donates to Lake Association
Representatives from 3M, the Red Rock Lake Association, the US Army Corps of Engineers and Central College gathered at North Overlook Campground this morning as 3M presented a $30,000 donation to a cooperative natural playscape project.
Central College Schedule of Events
Nov. 4 - 17
French Wine dinner sign up today
Gluten free and Vegetarian option are available on request
- Intersections International in residence at Central College In an age of polarized viewpoints and extremist-driven agendas, a unique New York-based non-governmental organization, Intersections International, will promote mutual understanding and dialogue while in residence at Central College Oct. this week. "
- Events for the week of Oct. 28 – Nov. 3
- More Central College Headlines