Pella — 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon
1 pkg. (10 ct.) Pillsbury grands biscuits
1 pkg. (8 oz.) velveeta shreds
1/4-cup Daisy sour cream
salt and pepper
optional: garnish with diced green onions & pico de gallo
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 9" X 13" pan with cooking spray.
2. Quarter biscuits and place at bottom of pan.
3. Layer with cooked bacon and velveeta shreds.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese and biscuits.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden-brown. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish optional.
Makes 8 servings.