Pella — 1/2 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Jell-o vanilla instant pudding
30 Nilla wafers, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
1 1/2 pkg. (8 squares each) Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1 square Baker's white chocolate
1. Stir milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until pudding mix is moistened. Immediately add wafer crumbs; mix well.
2. Shape into 42 (1") balls; place on waxed-paper-covered rimmed baking sheet.
3. Freeze 10 minutes. Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; return to baking sheet.
4. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
5. Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over pops; refrigerate 10 minutes or until coating is firm.