Pella — 1 lb. ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's condensed vegetable soup
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's golden mushroom soup
1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
2 cups water
3 Tbsp. butter
3/4 cup milk
2 cups instant Idahoan original mashed potatoes flakes
1. Cook the beef and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to seperate meat. Pour off and discard any fat.
2. Stir the beef, vegetable soup, 1/2 can mushroom soup and Worcestershire sauce in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
3. Heat the remaining soup, water and butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the milk. Slowly stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
5. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.