Pella — 2 cans (18.6 oz. each) Progresso rich & hearty chicken pot pie style soup
1 1/2 cups (12 oz.) Green Giant frozen mixed vegetables (from 25 oz. bag)
3 cups Tyson grilled and ready fully cooked chicken breast strips, cubed
8 Pillsbury Grands flaky frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25-oz. bag)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a 4-quart saucepan, mix soup, frozen vegetables and chicken. Heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, place biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave on medium (50%) setting about 1 minute or until biscuits are slightly soft.
4. Cut each biscuit apart in 2 layers, cut each into 4 pieces.
5. Spoon chicken mixture into ungreased 9" X 13" (3-quart) glass baking dish. Place biscuit pieces over hot chicken mixture.
6. Bake uncovered 26-28 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown.