Pella — 1 box (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts
1 13 X 9-inch Chinet bakeware pan
1 can cherry pie filling
1 can apple pie filling
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, chilled
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup Karo syrup (light or dark)
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Stack pie crusts on top of each other and roll into a 16 X 12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into a 13 X 9-inch chinet bakeware pan, pressing dough up sides of the pan.
3. Pour 1 can of pie filling on one half of the crust; repeat with remaining can to completely cover crust. Set aside.
4. Mix sugar and flour in medium bowl, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over pie.
5. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until; crust and crumb are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Blend together brown sugar, corn syrup and melted butter and drizzle over hot pie. Cool 45 minutes before serving.
6. Serve by cutting pie in half lengthwise. Make 4 equal crosswise cuts to create 8 rectangles. Slice each rectangle diagonally. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
*any combination of fruit can be used.