Pella — 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
3/4-cup Hellman's or Best foods real mayonnaise, divided
1/4-cup whole berry cranberry sauce
2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8" baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing; top with turkey.
3. Combine 1/4-cup mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; spread evenly over turkey.
4. Combine remaining mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Spread on turkey, top with remaining stuffing.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.