Pella — 2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs. (4 servings each) chocolate Jell-O instant pudding & pie filling
Oreo pie crust
12 Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies (cut crosswise in half)
Cool whip french vanilla whipped topping
1. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes.
2. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
3. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the pudding into 6-oz. oreo pie crust; top with nutter butter cookies.
4. Gently stir 1 1/2 cups thawed cool whip into remaining pudding; spoon over pie.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Top with remaining cool whip just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Makes 10 servings.