Pella — 1 box (11 oz.) garlic and herb fillets
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
12 oz. asian medley (stir fry vegetables)
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2 cups minute rice, prepared
1. Prepare filets according to package directions.
2. Prepare microwavable rice according to package diorections.
3. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute and saute frozen stir fry vegetables in oil for 5 minutes.
4. Combine teriyaki sauce with vegetables, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Cut cooked fish fillets into pieces. Serve immediately over vegetables and rice.