- Flu Circulating in Iowa
- Healthiest State Walk Slated for October 9
A Walk to Remember: October 6
Memorial event presented by Empty Cradle at Pella Regional Health Center
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine at Pella Regional’s Medical Clinics
West Nile Virus Still Circulating in Iowa
"The number of Iowans infected with West Nile virus tends to increase in September and sometimes into October if the weather stays nice,” said IDPH Medical Director, Dr. Patricia Quinlisk. “Until the state's first hard frost, whether it's for work or play, being outside means there's a risk for West Nile virus."
- Free Screening at Pella Regional Sept 18 to Help Patients with Function
- Extending the Reach of Physical Therapy
How to cut back on the sugar in your diet
The American Heart Association reports that the average adult in the United States consumes 22 teaspoons of added sugar every day, which equals 150 pounds per year.
- New Pertussis Booster Requirement for Fall School Year
- Bladder Infections Common and Disrupt Women’s Lives
- More Health Headlines