- Free Alzheimer’s Education Session Dec. 5
- Pella Regional invites community to check up on their memory
- Hearthstone Healthy Aging Expo held On Wednesday, Oct. 24, 55 older adults participated in the second annual Hearthstone Healthy Aging Expo held at Pella Manor. The ten expo vendors shared with attendees healthy aging tips for body, mind and spirit. Interactive wellness events included bone density screenings, arch support readings, blood sugar testing, blood pressure readings, flu shots, balance testing and massages. Based on evaluations, a majority of the attendees said based on what they learned at the Healthy Aging Expo, attendees will be making changes to improve their health.
Nutrition for healthy aging
Our bodies today have different needs from 20 and even 10 years ago
- Vote for change
- Bereavement services expanding at Pella Regional
- Medicare Plans Can Change — So Can You
- Medicare, Veterans’ Benefit information provided
Iowa Food Bank Association to return to Pella Aug. 7
Staff will be available at the Pella Community Shelf at Peace Lutheran Church from 6:30-8 p.m.
- IAFP Seeking Nominations for 2012 Family Physician of the Year Award
- More Health Headlines