By Steve Woodhouse
Pella — Filing of paperwork for the November City elections will begin Monday, Aug. 26.
Seats up for election in Marion County municipalities:
• Bussey-Mayor and two council seats (Council seats currently held by Randy Dunkin and Stephanie Sterner)
• Melcher-Dallas-Mayor and two council seats (Council seats currently held by Kathy Harrington and Barbara Van Wyk)
• Hamilton-Mayor and all council seats
• Knoxville-Mayor and two council seats (Council seats currently held by Dave Roozeboom and Elsie Kemp)
• Pella-Council Ward 1 (currently held by Dan Vander Beek), Ward 3 (currently held by Bruce Schiebout) and an at large seat (currently held by Mark DeJong).
• Harvey-Mayor and all council seats
• Pleasantville-Mayor and two council seats (currently held by John Franey and Jordan Van Ness)
• Swan-Mayor and all council seats
• Marysville-Mayor and all council seats
Nomination papers can be picked up at each City Hall, and must be returned to the same location by 5 p.m. Sept. 19.