PCHS concludes Theatre Season - See slideshow
Pella Christian High School concluded its Theatre Season with “Thieves’ Carnival. on March 22-23, at the Vermeer Auditorium at Pella Christian High School. The comedy included a cast of 20 students and 16 technicians and crew members. The production was directed by Marlo Van Peursem with Tech direction by Daryl Van Zee. (Photos by Kenn Krpan)
- Local News
- Pella names finance director The City of Pella recently announced that Corey Goodenow has accepted the position of Finance Director effective January 20, 2014. Corey was raised in Boise, Idaho and earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Iowa State University. He then went o
- Long-term water supply plan discussed The Pella City Council approved a resolution during last week's regular meeting in regards to instituting proceedings to take additional action for the authorization of a loan and disbursement agreement and the Issuance of not to Exceed $15,000,000 W
- Power Plant deconstruction project moving forward A resolution Fixing Date for a Meeting on the Authorization of a Loan Agreement and the Issuance of Not to Exceed $4,000,000 Electric Revenue Capital Loan Notes was approved by Pella City Council last week. This resolution establishes December 17, 20
- PRHC announces Allergy, Asthma & Sinus provider Ravinder Agarwal, MD, Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Physician, is now practicing at Pella Regional Health Center. Dr. Agarwal provides patient with allergy testing and antihistamines, evaluation of allergic reactions and comprehensive asthma care. Dr. Ag
- Master Gardener interns complete course work Master Gardener interns complete course work
A lot of talk, no action on DHS move
No action was taken at Tuesday's regular Marion County Board of Supervisors' meeting in regard to the possibility of providing space for the Iowa Department of Human Services at the East Annex on Sixth Street in Knoxville.
Central College events schedule
Looking for something to do? Here's Central College's list of suggestions.
Vander Linden's position on gas tax remains the same
Rep. Guy VanderLinden (R-Oskaloosa) remains opposed to a gas tax increase without offsetting the increase with a decrease in another tax.
Board of Supervisors meets Tuesday
The Marion County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 9 a.m.
DOT offers advice for cold, snowy weekend
The Iowa Department of Transportation has shared some more driving tips for snowy weather. Marion County is expected to see snow this weekend.
- More Local News Headlines