Pella — Patrick Edouard, who was found guilty on three counts of third-degree sexual abuse and four counts of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist on Aug. 24, will be sentenced in Marion County, on Oct. 19, at 9:30 a.m., inside the Marion County Courthouse in Knoxville. Edouard faces a possible nine years in prison when sentenced.
- Local News
- Pella PD warns of recent scam
Strawtown Gallery presents Ryan Bentzinger, Rome: Show & Tell & Sale
Tuesday, July 29, 6-8 p.m.
- Summer Fun for Families: Seussical the Musical
Pella Community Calendar of Events
June 25 - Aug. 2
Republicans to hold events
The Marion County Republicans are holding events in Knoxville and Pella Saturday, July 26.
Marion County photo contest winners
Winners of the 2014 Marion County Photo Contest were announced at the Marion County Fair.
- Military Retiree Appreciation Day Aug. 28 near Pella A military Retiree Appreciation Day will be held Thursday, Aug. 28 at the Prairie Meadows Race Track and Casino in Altoona, Iowa. Retirees from all branches of the armed forces and their family members are eligible to attend. The event will run from
- Nurses flourish at PRHC with Pathway to Excellence Pella Regional Health Center has again achieved Pathway to Excellence® designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The Pathway to Excellence recognition is earned by health care organizations nationwide that create work environments wh
- Lake Red Rock Programs for July 25-30 There’s always something happening at Lake Red Rock! Check out these upcoming programs: July 25 - “Thief in the Night” - 7:00 p.m. - Howell Station CampgroundProblem: A critter of the night consistently raises havoc with backyard bird feeders. Action
- USDA's NRCS wetland compliance listening session set for July 28 USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) will host a listening session on Monday, July 28, to seek comments on proposed changes to wetland compliance provisions. The session will be at Ankeny Fire Station #1, 120 NW Ash Drive, from 1 p.m.
- More Local News Headlines