• Approved a resolution authorizing maximum depository thresholds.
• Approved a resolution authorizing the Marion County Engineer to execute the certification of completion of work and final acceptance thereof in accordance with plans and specifications therefore in connection with all Farm-to-Market construction projects in Marion County.
• Named Steve Edwards as the official Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator. Edwards has held this position for years and will continue to receive a $2,000 stipend for it.
• Named the Marion County Sheriff as the authorized administrator of the Marion County Law Enforcement Center.
• Appointed County Engineer Tyler Christian as the designated county representative for federal Department of Transportation drug and alcohol testing.
• Each supervisor has been assigned to various boards and commissions, outside of Marion County government, for the coming year. They are as follows:
-Agan: Red Rock Community Action, Heartland Resource Conservation and Development, Des Moines River Greenbelt Commission, Whitebreast Watershed Association, Pella Planning and Zoning Commission, South Central Iowa Solid Waste Agency, Pella Area Development Commission and Central Iowa Regional Housing Authority.
-Raymie: Capstone Center, Fifth Judicial District Advisory Boar, Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency (alternate), FEMA Advisory Board, Emergency Management Commission, Department of Justice-Courthouse Security Advisory Board, E-911 Board, South Central Iowa Solid Waste Agency (alternate), Marion County Courthouse Security Committee.
-Kingery: Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency, Mental Health Institute Advisory Board, Area Aging Resources Board, Child Welfare Decategorization Program-Executive Board, Empowerment Board and Camp Creek Watershed Authority.
• The next regular board of supervisors' meeting will be Tuesday, Jan. 14, at 9 a.m.