- Local News
- Thanksgiving hours at PRHC are set Pella Regional Health Center's medical clinics in Bussey, Knoxville, Monroe, Ottumwa, Pella and Sully along with the Specialty Clinic will be closed Thursday, November 28 for the Thanksgiving holiday. As always, the Emergency Department at Pella Reg
- Live Nativity scene at Second Reformed "Step into the Stable" and participate in a live Nativity scene at Second Reformed Church on the corner of Broadway and Liberty Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Costumes will be available for children to wear as they join Mary, Joseph and live fa
Pella Community Calendar of Events
Nov. 15 - 23
Knox takes part in Pella drill
Police K-9 units from four departments, including Knox from the Knoxville Police Department, took part in a standard school lockdown drill at Pella Community High School on Tuesday.
- Lake Association's Annual Membership Meeting Scheduled for Nov.14
- Andringa inducted into the Manufacturing Hall of Fame Every year, IndustryWeek dedicates an issue of their magazine to leaders within manufacturing who have made sizable contributions to the industry. The likes of CEOs from Boeing, P&G, Ford, Apple and GE have been celebrated since the award's inception
- Vermeer achieves Gold Status in 'I Make America' campaign The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Vermeer has once again joined the elite ranks of the I Make America campaign's Gold-level company supporters. I Make America is a national grassroots campaign launched by AEM in Septembe
- MCHS to host Festival of Trees Join the Marion County Histroical Society on Saturday, Nov. 23 and Sunday, Nov. 24 between 1 and 5 p.m. at the Marion County Historical Village for the annual Festival of Trees. The village is located in the Marion County Park, 402 Willets Dr., Knoxv
- Charles Farver to retire as Chair of Pella Corp Board in May 2015 The Chairman of Pella Corporation's Board of Directors, Charles (Charlie) Farver, will transition from board leadership when Adam Farver advances into the role. Shareholders of the privately-held company have named Adam Farver to become Board Chairma
- Free, confidential memory screenings Nov. 19 & 20 As part of National Memory Screening Day--an annual initiative of the Alzheimer's Foundation of America (AFA)--the public is invited to two options for free, confidential memory screenings: -Nov 19, 2 -7 p.m. at Pella Manor, 608 East Second in Pella.
- More Local News Headlines