- Local News
- Pair of agreements approved with Castle Metal, Inc. Following a public hearing during last week’s Pella City Council meeting, the council approved a pair of resolution regarding contracts with Castle Metal, Inc.The first resolution that was approved directed the authorizing execution of an Economic De
- Zoning ordinance amended The first reading of a Zoning Ordinance Amendment was approved by the Pella City Council. If adopted this action would amend Chapter 165, Zoning Regulations by adding a new section pertaining to outdoor seating in the Central Business District. Secon
- Lake Red Rock activities for July 11-16 There’s always something happening at Lake Red Rock! Check out these upcoming activities:July 11-13 - Red Rock BalloonFest (check www.redrocklakeballoonfest.com for details)July 11- Night-time Adventures- 9:00 p.m. - Playscape (meet at the North Over
- Septage rates are adopted The Pella City Council, during last week’s regular meeting, approved the second reading, waived third readings and adopted an ordinance adjusting septage rates.As reported previously, at the June 3, 2014 Policy and Planning Meeting, Council discussed
- Vermeer Charitable Foundation helps Mango Tree grow
- Central College joins Alliance for Resilient Campuses
Pella Community Calendar of Events
July 3 - 12
Supervisors meet Tuesday
The Marion County Board of Supervisors have on their agenda for Tuesday, July 8, several issues, including a proposal from the City of Pleasantville for its memorial hall.
Road Closure Report
The Marion County Engineer's Office has released a list of current road closures.
- North Overlook Beach Open
- More Local News Headlines