- Local News
Supervisors approve grant for Attica-Pershing project
To enable Marion County to receive and administer a $300,000 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), the Board of Supervisors had to approve eight separate documents at Tuesday morning's regular meeting.
- We knew it was coming at some point - Snow seen in Pella
- 2014 Tulip Time Queen, Court announced The 2014 Tulip TIme Court was announced Saturday evening during the annual Queen's Announcement Party held this year at Pella Christian High School's Vermeer Auditorium. Randy Sikkema served as the emcee for the evening. The 2014 Tulip Time Court includes Faith Van Wyngarden, Sarah Muller, 2014 Tulip Time Queen Leah Blankespoor, Rachel Mueller and Mariah Eekhoff.
- Slideshow: Salute to Veterans A slideshow of scenes from today's Marion County Republicans' Salute to Veterans.
Pella Community Calendar of Events
Nov. 7 - 17
Charles Farver to retire as Chair of Pella Corp Board in May 2015
Adam Farver planned to be Vice-Chair in 2014, transitions to Chair in 2015
- WesleyLife earns Top Workplace in State recognition The Des Moines Register announced the Top 100 Workplaces in the state of Iowa--WesleyLife made the exclusive listing. Hearthstone, located in Pella, is a WesleyLife community. The organization also offers home care, hospice and adult day services whi
- 3M makes donation to Natural Playscape 3M presented the Red Rock Lake Association with a grant of $30,000 on Monday morning. The money was awarded through 3M's Eco Grant Program. The money will be used for supplies and other costs for a "Natural Playscape" project at North Overlook Beach
- Pella residents pack joy into shoeboxes for children overseas With holiday supplies already covering the store shelves, Pella individuals, families, churches and groups are working to make Christmas a reality for needy kids around the world by filling shoeboxes with toys, school supplies, hygiene items and note
- Vriendschap Village to pay tribute to area veterans on Nov. 9 Vriendschap Village Retirement Community of Pella will pay tribute to area veterans with a Veteran's Airfield Day on Saturday, November 9, from 11 a.m to 1 p.m. Residents, families and community members are invited to the Pella Airport for a chili l
- More Local News Headlines
- Supervisors approve grant for Attica-Pershing project