- Local News
- Vermeer achieves Gold Status in 'I Make America' campaign The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that Vermeer has once again joined the elite ranks of the I Make America campaign's Gold-level company supporters. I Make America is a national grassroots campaign launched by AEM in Septembe
- MCHS to host Festival of Trees Join the Marion County Histroical Society on Saturday, Nov. 23 and Sunday, Nov. 24 between 1 and 5 p.m. at the Marion County Historical Village for the annual Festival of Trees. The village is located in the Marion County Park, 402 Willets Dr., Knoxv
- Charles Farver to retire as Chair of Pella Corp Board in May 2015 The Chairman of Pella Corporation's Board of Directors, Charles (Charlie) Farver, will transition from board leadership when Adam Farver advances into the role. Shareholders of the privately-held company have named Adam Farver to become Board Chairma
- Free, confidential memory screenings Nov. 19 & 20 As part of National Memory Screening Day--an annual initiative of the Alzheimer's Foundation of America (AFA)--the public is invited to two options for free, confidential memory screenings: -Nov 19, 2 -7 p.m. at Pella Manor, 608 East Second in Pella.
- Middle School proposalgoes to PCHS Society for vote Recently the Pella Christian High School Board made a motion to bring the following proposal to the PCHS Society for societal vote at a special society meeting to be held March 6, 2014 at 7 p.m. in the PCHS Vermeer Auditorium. -Pella Christian Grade
- Many Hands for Haiti, Hearthstone join together As the holiday season approaches, Many Hands for Haiti and Hearthstone are joining together to give joy to the world in a new way. Hearthstone is teaming up with this Pella ministry to collect and assemble Christmas presents for children ages five an
- Council OKs Fountain Hills Park Development Agreement By Clint Brown The Chronicle Council OKs Fountain Hills Park Development Agreement
Supervisors approve grant for Attica-Pershing project
To enable Marion County to receive and administer a $300,000 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), the Board of Supervisors had to approve eight separate documents at Tuesday morning's regular meeting.
- We knew it was coming at some point - Snow seen in Pella
- 2014 Tulip Time Queen, Court announced The 2014 Tulip TIme Court was announced Saturday evening during the annual Queen's Announcement Party held this year at Pella Christian High School's Vermeer Auditorium. Randy Sikkema served as the emcee for the evening. The 2014 Tulip Time Court includes Faith Van Wyngarden, Sarah Muller, 2014 Tulip Time Queen Leah Blankespoor, Rachel Mueller and Mariah Eekhoff.
- More Local News Headlines