- Local News
Altercation at Marion County Courthouse
A suspect being taken in on outstanding warrants got into an altercation with a bail bondsman at the Marion County Courthouse this morning.
Pella Community Calendar of Events
Feb. 6 - 16
Accident outside Pella
No details are available yet, but drivers traveling westbound on Highway 163 caught this sight from the snowstorm.
Jason Brown to perform at Habitat for Humanity of Marion County’s Dessert Concert
Annual fundraising event to be held Friday, February 28 at Pella Opera House
- Mock participates in unusual major at ISU A month before she started school at Iowa State University, Caitlin Mock, Pella, planned to study biology. Then she discovered a different major, one that was a little under the radar but combined her keen interest in science with her artistic side -
- Local group takes D.C. pilgrimage St. Mary's Catholic Church in nearby Oskaloosa coordinated a recent trip, which included several from Pella and Marion County, to Washington, D.C., to march for Right of Life. "The trip was opened up to parishes within our diocese," St. Mary's of Pel
- Little Hawkeye Honor Band Festival The Little Hawkeye Conference will be holding its annual Honor Band Festival on Monday, February 10, 2014 hosted by Pella Community High School. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. in the Pella High School Auditorium located at 212 E. University, Pella,
- Pella's Zwank earns gold Members of the Black Knights Parachute Team won gold medals from Dec. 27-Jan. 2 at the 2013 U.S. Parachute Association's National Collegiate Parachuting Championships, the oldest and biggest collegiate skydiving event in the world. The competition to
- $3.5 million Electric Revenue Capital Loan Notes discussed
- Local youth participate in Missoula Children’s Theatre Auditions by local youth for The Secret Garden, an original Missoula Children’s Theatre rendition, were held on Jan. 20 and performances were held on Jan. 24 and 25, at the Pella Opera House. The rendition included a joyful retelling of a story of hope and celebration and all good things in life. This children’s theatre production made possible by the generous support of the Festival of Trees.
- More Local News Headlines
- Altercation at Marion County Courthouse