Central to host Political Science convention
Political Scientists from throughout the state will be coming to Marion County next weekend, as Central College hosts the Iowa Association of Political Scientists' annual convention and program.
- No lack of support shown at Jefferson
- 'School Choice Week' designated this week in Iowa This week is School Choice Week in Iowa and across the country. More than 30 events are planned across the Hawkeye State, in addition to 5,500 events nationwide. The Week, which is the nation's largest-ever celebration of educational opportunity, giv
- Lots of holiday spirit seen at Jefferson Intermediate - See slideshow Students at Jefferson Intermediate School in Pella recently decorated most of their classroom doors. While they did not do a "contest" this year, it was great to see each other's creativity according to staff at Jefferson. See more photos at pellachronicle.com.
- PHS Bands, Orchestra present Holiday Concert The Pella Community High School Orchestra, Percussion Ensembles, Concert Band, and Symphonic Band will present a Holiday Concert on Tuesday, December 9, in the PHS Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. The ensembles will perform music of the season including: Crow
- Middle School proposalgoes to PCHS Society for vote Recently the Pella Christian High School Board made a motion to bring the following proposal to the PCHS Society for societal vote at a special society meeting to be held March 6, 2014 at 7 p.m. in the PCHS Vermeer Auditorium. -Pella Christian Grade
- Change of plans for PHS production
- Three percent of County voters take part in election
- Board meets prior to start of school
Good things ahead for Pella Schools
Superintendent Greg Ebeling sat down and shared some of the big things on the horizon for the Pella Community School District.
- More Schools Headlines
- Central to host Political Science convention