- Dutch win big over Chargers For the third week in a row the Pella High Little Dutch were not challenged on the scoreboard. The Dutch breezed to a lopsided 42-13 win over the Chariton Chargers last Friday night on the road. Pella improved to 3-0 in district play and 6-0 for the
Ogden outlasts PC
The Pella Christian Eagles suffered what could have been their toughest loss of the season Friday night, when the Ogden Bulldogs scored a touchdown with 26 seconds left in the game to leave Eagle Field with a 14-13 victory.
- Pella High runners finish in 4th place at Indianola Pella's two highly ranked Class 3A varsity cross country teams both finished in fourth place at the Indianola Invitational Thursday, Sept. 26. The Pella Lady Dutch took to the course and scored 96 points trailing Urbandale with 51, Waukee at 55 and
Video: Highlights from game vs. Knoxville
The Pella Little Dutch rolled in to Knoxville last Friday and came home with a 33-0 win. Here are some highlights from the game.
- Pella Christian upset in Lions' den The Pella Christian Eagles led 10-0 at the end of the first quarter of play last Friday night on the road. In the end, it proved to not be enough as the Des Moines Christian Lions rallied to top the Eagles 30-17 in a Class 1A District 7 contest playe
- Women's tennis team tops Buena Vista FORT DODGE-The Central College women's tennis team topped Iowa Conference foe Buena Vista 8-1 in Fort Dodge Sept.17. The two teams battled rain and daylight in a meet that lasted nearly four hours. The Dutch won two of the three doubles matches for t
- Eagles rebound at North Mahaska The Pella Christian Eagles have played one of the more difficult seasons and they have done it with a depleted roster, due to injuries. Coach Cindy Nikkel commented after a loss against the Newton Cardinals last week, the team just needs to play toge
- Hill notches another top-10 finish DECORAH -- Taylor Hill recorded her third top-10 finish in four outings as the Central College women's golf team knocked off four Iowa Conference opponents and tied for third at the Luther Invitational Saturday. Hill carded an 84-82--166 at the par-7
- PC girls, boys run in Osky A light drizzle opened the night at the Oskaloosa Cross Country Invitational, but by the time the varsity teams took to the course, everything was just right for running. The Pella Christian Eagles finished in seventh place in the varsity boys' team
- Pella girls claim Ballard title The Ballard Invitational Cross Country Meet draws a large field of talented teams every year. The Pella High Lady Dutch claimed the Ballard title in Class A by scoring 37 points. Dallas Center-Grimes was second with 77 points. The Pella High Little D
- More Sports Headlines