Video: Pella defeats Marshalltown, 38-13
On a scorching August Friday night, the Pella High School Little Dutch lit up their home field and took the opening game of their 2013 campaign with a score of 38-13.
- Caleb Morgan selected for All-Star Game Pella Christian senior Caleb Morgan was selected to play in the Iowa Baseball Coaches Association all-star games. Morgan will be an infielder for the Small?School East All-Stars. The Eagles were coached by Nathan Johnson. Jeff Eeling, of Fairfield, w
- Hinchcliffe makes it 4 in a row for Andretti at Newton James Hinchcliffe put on a dominating performance in winning the Iowa Corn Indy 250 race Sunday in Newton. Hinchcliffe led a total of 226 laps out of 250. It marked the fourth year in a row that an Andretti Autosport driver had pulled into victory la
- Dutch fall to Norwalk A scheduled Little Hawkeye Conference doubleheader at Norwalk was turned into a single game with the help of Mother Nature last Friday night in Norwalk. The Warriors blanked the Dutch 6-0 as Taylor Goode fired a four-hit shutout at the Dutch. Elyse S
- Warriors top PC 6-5 A long time coach and good friend once said, “if you do the little things right, winning takes care of itself”. Playing its fourth game in three days, Pella Christian struggled to do the little things right early in the game against a Norwalk team t
- Rewarding soccer season for Pella High In looking back, Pella High varsity boys' soccer coach Mark Solomon replied,"It was a very rewarding season for our team. We came into the year unsure of who we were as a program, having lost so many seniors (13) from last season's state success. Ho
- Dutch win 2 in a row after a sluggish start Last week was a good one for the Pella High Lady Dutch. After a 1-6 start to the season Coach Krista DeMeulenaere's softball squad put together back-to-back wins. Pella won 4-0 over the Centerville Redettes Tuesday, June 4 at home. The Lady Dutch end
- New coach at the helm for PC varsity Nathan Johnson takes over the reigns at Pella Christian as the varsity boys' baseball coach this summer. Johnson was a top notch athlete for Oskaloosa back in his high school days. He is looking at working with the Eagles this year. The Eagles are co
Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen
The Iowa State University "Making a Difference" Tailgate Party tour rolled into Pella Monday afternoon.
- 2013 Cyclone Tailgate Tour to make stop in Pella
- More Sports Headlines
- Video: Pella defeats Marshalltown, 38-13