- Vander Molen honored by D3hoops.com PELLA--Central College women's basketball guard Kenzie Vander Molen (junior, Pella), fresh off her Iowa Conference female athlete of the week honor, has been named to the D3hoops.com Team of the Week following her career outing last week. Vander Mole
- Knoxville to be featured on Weekly National TV Show Knoxville Raceway today is proud to announce a partnership with national television network, MAVTV, to showcase the stories and action of the Lucas Oil Knoxville Championship Cup Series weekly races. Knoxville Raceway's General Manager, Brian Stickel
- Dutch wrestling assignment is set Pella has been assigned to the Class 3A District Wrestling Tournament in Newton Saturday, Feb. 15. Other teams who will be competing at the district in hopes of securing a spot at the state meet in Des Moines are: Iowa City, City High, Iowa City West
- PC tops N. Polk by 12 points The Pella Christian Eagles started fast and never looked back as they topped the North Polk Comets in non-conference action Saturday. PC Coach Larry Hessing got a well balanced scoring attack from the Eagles. Levi Jungling and Nate Haveman each poppe
- Pella sweeps past PC The Pella High Little Dutch topped the Pella Christian Eagles 70-53 Tuesday, Jan. 7 to complete a sweep of the two varsity basketball games between the inner-city rivals. Isaac Naaktgeboren poured in 26 points in leading the Dutch. Jordan Pingel sank
- Three earn academic honors The Pella High Little Dutch varsity football team had three players get recognized off the 2013 squad for work they accomplished in the classroom. Nathan Clayberg, Greg Frommelt and Cody?De Kruyff all earned academic all-state recognition by the Iowa
- Good start for Pella High Little Dutch Pella High enters the 2014 portion of their varsity basketball schedule with a record of 5-2 overall and a 1-2 mark in the Little Hawkeye Conference. Coach?Mark Core's Dutch squad have lost to a pair of teams that played at the state tournament in De
Video: Dutch fall to Washington, 28-0
The Pella High Little Dutch's outstanding football season came to a close Friday night, with a 28-0 loss to Washington.
- Korver in 11th year with a NBA team OMAHA, Neb. -- Creighton men's basketball alums Kyle Korver and Anthony Tolliver opened the 2013-14 season in the National Basketball Association. Korver is back with the Atlanta Hawks, while Tolliver joined the Charlotte Bobcats in the off-season. K
Video: Dutch down Williamsburg, move on in the playoffs
The Pella High Little Dutch took one more step toward the Uni-dome in Cedar Falls with a 14-0 win over the WIlliamsburg Raiders last night.
- More Sports Headlines