- Bos Landen to close for the season Sunday
Video: Dutch win district title
The Pella Dutch played the Oskaloosa Indians for the Little Hawkeye Conference championship last Friday night and walked away with the game, as well as a district title.
- PC boys second at the Chariton Cross Country Invitational Pella Christian saved their best for last. The Eagles ended the regular season with a second place finish at the Chariton Cross Country Invitational last Thursday. The Eagles scored 49 points, trailing only Davis County with 23 points. The PC varsity
- Local Knights of Columbus Council sponsors Youth Soccer Challenge Competition
- Eagles go for the win and fall short The Pella Christian Eagles went down to the wire with Van Meter before falling 14-13 to the Bulldogs. Van Meter entered the game unbeaten and ranked No. 6 in Class 1A. Following a strong defensive stand to start the game, the Bulldogs turned the ball
- Dutch post 3-2 mark at home volleyball meet, record moves to 19-14 Mediapolis won the Pella Lady Dutch Varsity Volleyball Tournament Saturday with a perfect 5-0 mark. Pella, Green County and Knoxville had posted 3-2 marks, while North Mahaska was 1-4 and PCM (Monroe) was 0-5. Coach Catie Brand's Dutch squad knocked
- Warner shows way for Pella Dutch The weather was just gorgeous for the first day of October. The Pella Little Dutch raced to victory at the Knoxville Cross Country Invitational. Pella totaled 25 points to win the varsity contest going away. Next was Oskaloosa with 86 points, Newton
- Dutch win big over Chargers For the third week in a row the Pella High Little Dutch were not challenged on the scoreboard. The Dutch breezed to a lopsided 42-13 win over the Chariton Chargers last Friday night on the road. Pella improved to 3-0 in district play and 6-0 for the
Ogden outlasts PC
The Pella Christian Eagles suffered what could have been their toughest loss of the season Friday night, when the Ogden Bulldogs scored a touchdown with 26 seconds left in the game to leave Eagle Field with a 14-13 victory.
- Pella High runners finish in 4th place at Indianola Pella's two highly ranked Class 3A varsity cross country teams both finished in fourth place at the Indianola Invitational Thursday, Sept. 26. The Pella Lady Dutch took to the course and scored 96 points trailing Urbandale with 51, Waukee at 55 and
- More Sports Headlines