- Dutch post 3-2 mark at home volleyball meet, record moves to 19-14 Mediapolis won the Pella Lady Dutch Varsity Volleyball Tournament Saturday with a perfect 5-0 mark. Pella, Green County and Knoxville had posted 3-2 marks, while North Mahaska was 1-4 and PCM (Monroe) was 0-5. Coach Catie Brand's Dutch squad knocked
- Warner shows way for Pella Dutch The weather was just gorgeous for the first day of October. The Pella Little Dutch raced to victory at the Knoxville Cross Country Invitational. Pella totaled 25 points to win the varsity contest going away. Next was Oskaloosa with 86 points, Newton
- Dutch win big over Chargers For the third week in a row the Pella High Little Dutch were not challenged on the scoreboard. The Dutch breezed to a lopsided 42-13 win over the Chariton Chargers last Friday night on the road. Pella improved to 3-0 in district play and 6-0 for the
Ogden outlasts PC
The Pella Christian Eagles suffered what could have been their toughest loss of the season Friday night, when the Ogden Bulldogs scored a touchdown with 26 seconds left in the game to leave Eagle Field with a 14-13 victory.
- Pella High runners finish in 4th place at Indianola Pella's two highly ranked Class 3A varsity cross country teams both finished in fourth place at the Indianola Invitational Thursday, Sept. 26. The Pella Lady Dutch took to the course and scored 96 points trailing Urbandale with 51, Waukee at 55 and
Video: Highlights from game vs. Knoxville
The Pella Little Dutch rolled in to Knoxville last Friday and came home with a 33-0 win. Here are some highlights from the game.
- Pella Christian upset in Lions' den The Pella Christian Eagles led 10-0 at the end of the first quarter of play last Friday night on the road. In the end, it proved to not be enough as the Des Moines Christian Lions rallied to top the Eagles 30-17 in a Class 1A District 7 contest playe
- Women's tennis team tops Buena Vista FORT DODGE-The Central College women's tennis team topped Iowa Conference foe Buena Vista 8-1 in Fort Dodge Sept.17. The two teams battled rain and daylight in a meet that lasted nearly four hours. The Dutch won two of the three doubles matches for t
- Eagles rebound at North Mahaska The Pella Christian Eagles have played one of the more difficult seasons and they have done it with a depleted roster, due to injuries. Coach Cindy Nikkel commented after a loss against the Newton Cardinals last week, the team just needs to play toge
- Hill notches another top-10 finish DECORAH -- Taylor Hill recorded her third top-10 finish in four outings as the Central College women's golf team knocked off four Iowa Conference opponents and tied for third at the Luther Invitational Saturday. Hill carded an 84-82--166 at the par-7
- More Sports Headlines