Please join Chief Golden Eagle, Yankton Sioux Nation, South Dakota for the Third Annual “Blessing of the Birds”. This First Nation Culture event, celebrating the Fall bird migration, will be held on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 7 p.m. at the Horn’s Ferry Bridge. The bridge is located below the Red Rock Dam at 198th Place, near Howell Station Recreation Area. Be prepared for cool weather conditions; in case of inclement weather, we will move to North Tailwater Shelter area.
- Pella approves money for SCRAA land purchase
- Pella Christian Schools announce admin updates
- Wonder Spelen brings inclusive playground to Pella
- Senate Republicans pass 2.1 percent increase in K-12 funding
- Pella Corp. pledges $100,000 to "Creators Wanted" campaign
- Marion County Sheriff Report
- Carter’s attorneys say judge is biased
- PACE Alliance announces Pella Impact Award recipients
- Pella Police Report
- Foster hits for 23, but Dutch win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.