Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
Video released by the USDA Forest Service on November 27, 2018, shows the moment the Sawmill Fire was ignited on April 23, 2017. The blaze began after Dennis Dickey, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor violation of U.S. Forest Service regulations, shot a target that contained Tannerite durin…
- 818 Forward with Faith celebrates grand opening
- Union Street Players to present "On Christmas Day in the Morning"
- Pella Corporation anticipates workforce reduction
- LDJ Manufacturing and Thunder Creek Equipment appoint Brad Jungling as president
- Tim Bruxvoort in need of bone marrow transplant
- Roorda announces campaign for Iowa Senate
- Family in rural Otley unharmed after house fire
- Pella man sentenced to prison for stalking
- Dutch Greeters welcome Eight Thirty-Six Main Street
- Central College Campus Ministries to host Global Care Fair